The Mission of Nebraska Medical Mart is to set the standard of excellence in our community by providing the patient, their families, and their physicians with confidence that we are dedicated, committed, and capable of delivering responsive, professional, and caring service to each and every patient, as part of, a successful plan of care.
NMM is committed to providing quality care and service to our patients and referral sources. NMM will adhere to all federal, state, and local laws along with all applicable regulatory agencies. It is the responsibility of all employees to avoid unethical decision-making and continually improve quality of care and service provided to our patients and referral sources.
Our Services Include:
• 24 hours, 7 days / week emergency service
• Home delivery of your medical equipment
• Instruction and training on how to safely use your medical equipment
• Routine home service visits for all oxygen patients
• Comprehensive follow-up program for our PAP and Ventilator patients
• Quality customer service and delivery personnel to help with your home medical equipment needs
• Repair and replacement of home medical equipment along with accepting assignment for warranted products purchased through NMM
• Competent billing staff to assist with reimbursement and questions you might have regarding your insurance coverage
Our company’s success has been built on reliability and clinical excellence and our dedication to quality care. Physicians, caregivers, and patients trust us to provide the level of care they expect and require.
Nebraska Medical Mart is Accredited through ACHC since 2012 and a member of the Honor Roll through Better Business Bureau.
Most all insurance are accepted at Nebraska Medical Mart including Medicare and Medicaid.